Welcome to The Bug Man. We are glad you’re here and interested in working with our service team. In order to qualify for our company, candidates must successfully meet certain conditions of employment. Our obligation is that there be a safe and secure work place for all. If we offer you a service job, the following conditions of employment must be met. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If at any stage you are not comfortable with these conditions, let us know.
The following conditions of employment exist at The Bug Man:
- Location – All positions are located in the state of Arkansas.
- Valid Driver’s License – You must present a valid driver’s license at the time of application.
- Department of Motor Vehicle Driver’s Record – Prior to employment, you must provide a copy of your DMV driver record which meets or exceeds driver accidents standards established by the CPS Insurance Company. We will make a copy of your license at this time.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening – The Bug Man is proud to be a drug and alcohol free workplace. As a result, the company recognizes its responsibility to reasonably assure a drug and alcohol free work place. Prior to employment, you will receive a drug test. A “Negative” test result is required, showing no illegal drug use. If you take medication, please tell the health screening agency when tested.
- Reference Checking – It is The Bug Man’s policy to verify all references and information provided on your application.
- Criminal Background Search – Prior to employment, The Bug Man will conduct a criminal background search.
- Non-Competitive Work Agreement – This agreement must be signed upon being offered a job. It states that, upon termination (for any reason), you will not compete with The Bug Man for a period of three years.
- Citizenship – You must show proof of citizenship via the Federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form or have a work visa.
- Vehicle – You must be physically capable of driving.
- Periodic Driver Record Checks – From time to time, you may be required to authorize The Bug Man to obtain your driver record for safety reviews.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Totally smoke free environment
The Bug Man is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or unrelated medical conditions or handicap or sexual orientation.
View Our Current Job Openings by Location